The Privacy and Cookies Policy is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Any differences will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Swiss Canton of Vaud.
Kross Studio SA handles all the required care personal data of the client and ensures that the legislation that is in place is observed.
By providing personal data on any contact form, clients give permission to Kross Studio to collect, store, process, and use the following data:
- Client personal data provided when registering in order to profit Kross Studio services and products and purchase them such as the name, email address, credit card number, and expiry date, etc.;
- Client Data and information provided when completing forms on Kross Studio;
- Client Data and information regarding Kross Studio website visit (data traffic, location, name of the internet supplier, IP address, visit date and hour, consulted website pages, etc.);
- Correspondence track between client and Kross Studio.
All personal information clients make available to Kross Studio is done voluntarily and with their consent.
Clients are required to enter personal data that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
Kross Studio has the permission to collect, store, process, and use these data within the company, to duly authorized Kross Studio personnel, and occasionally to persons or companies who carry out internal operations in relation to Kross Studio business. All such persons are subject to confidentiality agreements and the respect of the client’s privacy.
The data clients make available may be shared with third parties necessary to provide the requested services and may be used for internal marketing research purposes relating to Kross Studio’s business or otherwise requested by Kross Studio legal advisors or where required by law or a court decision.
Kross Studio will not use client’s personal data for unsolicited communications or external marketing purposes.
Client has the right to forbid Kross Studio to using his data for marketing purposes or share with third parties. In order to do so, client has to send his request by regular post at the address indicated in the ‘Contact’ section.
Furthermore, the data clients make available may be shared to any person or company who acquires Kross Studio company, business or website.
Personal data and information provided by the client are used the following manner:
- Make sure website content is brought forward in an optimal way for the client;
- Provide information, products, and services required by the client or estimated so by Kross Studio if the client gives previous approval;
- Fulfill our commitments according to the contract;
- Inform about changes of our service.
Kross Studio will use its best endeavor to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times and to protect your personal data from third unauthorized parties. However, clients acknowledge that Kross Studio cannot guarantee and therefore Kross Studio shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of Kross Studio website and any information or personal data provided to or taken from the kross-studio.com website by clients. By providing personal data clients do so at their own risk.
Kross Studio database is located and managed in Switzerland.
Cookies are files transferred from our website to your hard disk through client’s visit to the website. Cookies help recognize your computer by client’s next visit, analyze website uses, and facilitate website access. The following cookies are used by Kross Studio:
- Cookies are strictly necessary to the website operation and allowing to control required services;
- Functional cookies storing client’s choice made on the website (language, name, etc.);
- Analytic cookies allowing to store information about how visitors use the website (visited pages, etc.);
- Social media cookies allowing to share website content with social network platforms.
- Promotional cookies allowing to show up to client’s attention third parties websites regarding client’s interests.
Client’s web browser allows him not to receive cookies. However, in such case certain services and website functions may not be used fully.
Kross Studio may update the privacy and cookies policy at any time without notice. The newest version of the privacy and cookies policy will be updated directly on the kross-studio.com website. It is every client’s responsibility to read and understand the privacy and cookies policy.
You may contact Kross Studio through the below channels:
Kross Studio SA
Route des Avouillons, 8
Send us a message
Tel: +41 22 364 14 14